Share multiple files at same time

Rafael Vilela shared this idea 16 months ago
Gathering Customer Feedback

Lead wants to have the ability to share multiple files at the same time (by selecting multiple files/folders and going to "Share")

Replies (4)

photo

Thanks for reaching out.

We aren’t planning on building this feature, at least not soon. We currently have the queue for development outlined until Q3 2023; we will revisit backlogged feature requests as soon as we’ve worked through our current plan.

photo

This is a very important feature

Creating copies of files and folders all over the place just to share for different persons or groups is kind of messy, adds overhead for managing of files, and would results of too large and wasting storage

Pretty sure this common, especially if we only need to share certain files that are on the same folder because they should not see the other files, while we need to share the whole folder and all the files in it to other groups or users

photo

It is not a good practice to create multiple different folders just to group multiple different copies of files just to share to diff users or groups

photo

i also have this problem, i'm evaluating this software as an alternative to citrix sharefile and this is a big problem for me. i don't understand why this software do not do this, we can do tihis with wetranfer for example.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file