Workflow setup

Paul Hyde shared this idea 2 months ago
Needs Review

I would like to see better workflow setup that does not require the code, I am trying to setup deletion file workflows and I am having to be very careful about the way I am setting this up and using the code is not that easy I find, we have some very different requirements from our users and if I get things wrong I could delete files that are not supposed to be deleted yet. I would like to see some kind of option at the folder level to select a workflow setup or rule

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on our workflow automation feature. We understand the challenges you're facing with setting up deletion workflows and the complexities involved in using code.

Your suggestion to have an option at the folder level for workflow setup or rules is insightful and will be considered as we look for ways to improve our product. Our goal is to make FileCloud as user-friendly and efficient as possible, and input like yours is crucial in helping us achieve that.

In the meantime, you might find the Workflow Automation page in our support documentation helpful in guiding you through the process of setting up workflows. You can access it here.

Thank you for helping us improve our product. We value your feedback and are committed to making FileCloud better for you and all our users.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file